10.16.2004

From somewhere else...

I've been waiting for Tim Rizzo to start blogging for a long while now, and I'm sad to report that he still isn't. Maybe if he knew about AudioBlogger, he'd blog some music for us. I commissioned him to do a Psalm for me a while back, I can only dream that he'll surprise me with a finished composition via blog.

Anyhow, this post isn't a gripe. It's to announce Tim's site devoted to cornbread. Even if you don't like cornbread (I don't), you'll wish you did after visiting his site.

Cornbread.

1 Comments:

Blogger trawlerman said...

wow, that's fascinating. john, you really direct us to the greatest information.

love, john.
John Owen | Email | Homepage | 10.23.04 - 9:41 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also thinking about leaving feedback to my own posts. A least the causal passer thru will think someone cares!
Scott Terry | 10.26.04 - 6:45 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/02/2005 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning. —Reiner Knizia