12.20.2004

Nothing New

It's been nice not having to go to school. My big news is that I went to a Library people party where Jason Poole was shamelessly hitting on a library professor all night, even walked her home, and I had to go and pull him away from her apartment. Whatever advances she let him have, I blame on the alcohol involved. I also got a $9.99 unlimited monthy rental membership to Hollywood Video, just for the next month while I have no classes. It's already paid for itself with the first three videos that I rented, that taken alone would have been over $12. The best news, though, is that I bought almost the complete works of Stephen King, each individual book at $1 (or $1.50 at the most) a piece. Beautiful.
Anyhow, since I haven't posted for a while, and since I probably won't post at all for at least another week, here's my final paper that I wrote for my non-book materials class. I half believe what I wrote. I really do think that it's a good paper if I re-work it a bit. I got a perfect grade on it and kind words from my prof, but I'm not so sure how I feel about it.

Here it is:
Final Paper

Right now, as I type, I'm listening to a Joe Wise album that I converted to CD from LP, thanks to SoundForge, given to me by Tim Rizzo. Thanks, Tim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning. —Reiner Knizia