1.30.2005

Having MP3 Players, They Hear Not

I've been a big fan of WordMP3.com for well over a year now. Last Christmas I bought the complete "through December 2003" 10 CD MP3 set and I have no regrets about doing so. I highly recommend WordMP3 to everyone I know and anyone that just happens to stumble upon this humble blog o' mine.
If you sign up to be on the email list for the site, then every few weeks or so you'll be treated to links to audio files. Of course these files are designed to lure you into breaking down and buying other mp3s, so be careful listening to them if you don't want to go on and spend a bunch of money.
Following are links to two of the mp3s that they are offering for free right now. I'm not sure if these links will work forever so download them now!

The first is the beginning of a series on reading the bible by James Jordan. True to Jordan's lovable style, his first suggestion for reading the bible is that you shouldn't read the bible! He does go on to say, also, that you shouldn't ever follow any of Jordan's rules for doing anything.

Reading the Bible (Part 1)

The second that I'm linking to is a Dave Chilton lecture on the Apocalypse and its historical context.

Armageddon AD 70

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger trawlerman said...

I have the Chilton one, its well worth listening to. I'm gonna have to download the Jordon one, I get the emails but just forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.
Scott Terry | 01.30.05 - 8:47 pm | #

5/03/2005 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning. —Reiner Knizia