1.31.2005

Want some fries with that?

I've seen Supersize Me. Abigail has read Fast Food Nation. None of the health reasons have really phased me. I kept eating fast food. I've heard all of the horror stories of what the teens that work in these places do. I've even seen a dead rat in a Wendy's parking lot before going in to order food. I still ordered the food and ate it. But all of these things, especially recently, have been having a cumulative effect on me. This following story has almost convinced me to never patronize a fast food joint ever again. Time will tell.

"and then i took it to the window and gave it...."

2 Comments:

Blogger trawlerman said...

This article has played a large role in discouraging me from eating fast food.
Al | Homepage | 02.01.05 - 3:48 pm | #

Gravatar Al,
Thanks so much for the link.
The link that you sent didn't work, but based on the words in the url I was able to search around the site and find the article. It was basically the same url that you sent except with parentheses and a .pdf ending.
Here's the link for anyone that's reading this and couldn't get to it with the above link.
McDonaldization and Eucharist
The article looks fascinating and I hope to get around to reading it tomorrow night.
trawlerman | Homepage | 02.03.05 - 10:12 pm | #

Gravatar Ha!
I just tested my own link after making that comment, and it doesn't work either!
trawlerman | Homepage | 02.03.05 - 10:24 pm | #

Gravatar For anyone besides me who wants to read it, here's the link to the webpage where you can click on the .pdf link. It's the third article down.

Pahls' Occasional Writings
trawlerman | Homepage | 02.03.05 - 10:26 pm | #

Gravatar Sorry about that.
Al | Homepage | 02.04.05 - 4:57 am | #

5/03/2005 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi trawlerman,
You have a great this post blog here.
I wanted to share with you an amazing opportunity. Maybe you have heard about free forced matrix before but trust me, I have studied many other free forced matrix thats available on the net, none can compares with this one.
You have to study my free forced matrix site to understand what I mean.
I am so sure of this opportunity that I will pay your initial membership so you can try it out for FREE!
Best regards

11/14/2005 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning. —Reiner Knizia