2.01.2005

Molecular Melody (for Nick)

It was providence alone that led me to this site below. I own the Dorothy Collins Experiment Songs lp, but for whatever reason I've never thought to search for others on the www. Some library site that I subscribe to led me to a massive database of science songs, most of which are not available for free. This massive database is indeed massive. I started to just randomly click on links, figuring that I'd get bored shortly. What did I happen upon almost immediately, but this site, featuring the greatest science songs I've ever heard (okay, they're pretty much the only science songs I've ever heard).....

Singing Science Records

1 Comments:

Blogger trawlerman said...

Simply awesome. I have only had time to check out a few but so far my favorite is the Electric Field Love Song, which includes lyrics such as "You be the E-field and I'll be the B-field, and together we will travel through space my love." Or something like that. BRILLIANT!
N. Frascino | 02.13.05 - 5:24 pm | #

5/03/2005 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning. —Reiner Knizia