3.03.2005

Merry Mush

I fell in love with Smoosh after hearing this song:

Massive Cure

Smoosh consists of two sisters (Asya is twelve, Chloe is ten)

Ever since I first heard these two girls, I've been pushing Mildred to form a band with Annika, and start recording. They're both pretty good with pots and pans.

A week or so ago, I posted the Banhart/Arcade Fire Morning Becomes Eclectic links. This past Sunday, I discovered that Smoosh had been on last friday.

You can listen/watch here:
Smoosh on Morning Becomes Eclectic

1 Comments:

Blogger trawlerman said...

i don't know why someone would want to listen to two girls playing drums and keyboard when you can listen to my songs that are available for free at www.purevolume.com/jameseckley.

this will be the last spam ever from me. and i was just letting you know i read your blog for crying out loud. i wasn't directly forcing people to go to my music site. man, i'm so insecure. i need guidance from someone bearded like you. perhaps i'll go to spike.

love,

james
:( | Homepage | 03.03.05 - 8:23 pm | #

Yes, go to Spike. Spike is wise. Spike knows many things. But, at the moment, they almost all deal with the fact that it's so humiliating to know that ten-year-old girls can drum better than he can. A lot better.
PS - James' new "Casio" song rocks.
Spike | Homepage | 03.05.05 - 1:08 pm | #

5/03/2005 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning. —Reiner Knizia