3.30.2005

nobody gnomz the trouble i've seen

Last week, I was over at Ben and Spike's apt., it was early in the morning, and I should have been writing a paper on current trends in the cataloging of comic books. Instead, I found this website:

Gnomz

Trying to avoid writing a paper, I decided to explore gnomz, and I ended up registering and creating a strip. The first thing that popped into my head was a fart joke, so i went with it, and, knowing that Jason Poole and Joel Dunham would be the people most likely to enjoy its juvenile humor, sent the link immediately to them (and also to Spike because it was comics-related).

Here it is for anyone else who's interested:

East vs. West


1 Comments:

Blogger trawlerman said...

Wow John, Glad to see you putting all that higher learning to good use.
Scott Terry | Homepage | 03.31.05 - 2:52 pm | #

Gravatar I guess that's a notch up from being a pass-a-fist.
Matt | Homepage | 03.31.05 - 7:56 pm | #

5/03/2005 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning. —Reiner Knizia