4.03.2005

Imputed Gnomz

Yesterday, or the day before, I came across a blog posting that discussed a Dilbert comic, and how if one were to simply change a few words around, the Dilbert strip would become a highly amusing take on the (relatively) recent Auburn Avenue/N.T. Wright furor.

Alas, this morning I tried to find this same blog post, but could not. So right now, I can't give credit to the person that came up with this idea. If anyone reading this knows who it is, please let me know!

I took the liberty of implementing this person's idea by creating a gnomz strip. I want to stress that the concept was not my idea, and that I cannot now find the original source to give credit.

Also, I need to note that I lifted the wording entirely verbatim (with the exception of the changed words) from the Dilbert strip. The words and the wording are not my own, and I take no credit for either the words themselves or for their inspired wisdom. I (obviously) have no intent of making any money from this silly little gnomz strip. I made it simply for my own enjoyment and any others that might enjoy it. I have nothing but the highest respect for Scott Adams and his Dilbert strip. If he or anyone else responsible for the strip asks me to take this gnomz strip down, I will do so immediately.

That's a lot of disclaimer for a shabby looking gnomz comic.

Here it is: Auburn Avenue

1 Comments:

Blogger trawlerman said...

I waited for my dial-up in eager anticipation!!
This comic thing has me rolling. I think you've found your calling.
Matt | Homepage | 04.03.05 - 9:55 pm | #

I love it! I still don't like comics, but jeez that is great!
Scott Terry | Homepage | 04.04.05 - 3:08 pm | #

Gravatar It was Todd Davis.
Valerie (Kyriosity) | Homepage | 04.08.05 - 11:14 pm | #

Nothing gets by this girl! Valerie, your knowlege of all things "internet" is kinda scary.
Scott Terry | Homepage | 04.11.05 - 6:50 pm | #

5/03/2005 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning. —Reiner Knizia