5.07.2005

Ga-ga

Try your hand at guessing a google....

"After creating Montage-a-google, several people wrote to me suggesting I make a game based on the same technology. Montage-a-google is a simple web app that uses Google's image search to generate a large gridded montage of images based on keywords (search terms) entered by the user. Guess-the-google reverses this process by picking the keywords for you, the player must then guess what keyword made up the image - it's surprisingly addictive."

Grant Robinson : Guess-the-google launcher

My comments: The game is lots of fun. My biggest complaint, though, is the repetition of images found during repeat play. The limited amount of images seriously undermines desire for replay. It's still fun, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again I send my props to John for finding the most interesting stuff on the web. Montage-a-google is awesome when you type in people's names that you know and see what pops up. Check it out.

5/09/2005 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning. —Reiner Knizia